Enhanced insulated wires provided with a tape winding coating to fulfill Class H (180ºC) thermal resistance requirements.
These products are ideal for downsizing transformers used in power supply equipment. In addition to round wires, rectangular wires are also available.
It is a coined word combining the acronym "Triple Indurated Wire" and "TOTOKU".
- Highest thermal resistance of our lineup.
- Product is finished to have a small outer diameter.
- Insulation between the primary side and secondary side of transformers can be ensured.
- Barriers, interlayer tape, and insulating tape are not required.
- Coating strength can withstand for high-speed wire winding.
They can be used in environments requiring high thermal resistance such as high-temperature environments, or with power supplies whose heat generation is difficult to suppress. They are suitable for use in harsh operating environments such as in aviation and outer space applications.
- High-capacity power supplies for industrial equipment
- Power supplies for servers
- Other power supply transformers requiring thermal resistance
Their triple-insulated structure allows them to be regarded as enhanced insulated wires from the perspective of safety standards.
Catalog PDF Download
Product Inquiry about Triple Insulated Winding Wire