Enhanced insulated wires provided with a tape winding coating to fulfill Class B (130ºC) thermal resistance requirements.
These products are ideal for downsizing transformers used in power supply equipment. Variations such as high-frequency, low-loss grade products can be provided to meet a wide range of requirements. Self-bonding are bobbinless and can support coil winding automation.
We have developed stranded wire type products processed to provide a special coating on the surface of conducting wires, as products intended for high-frequency power supply equipment. This has made it possible to reduce their overall diameter and improve their solderability.
It is a coined word combining the acronym "Triple Indurated Wire" and "TOTOKU".
- Product is finished to have a small outer diameter.
- Soldering is possible with no detachment of the coating.
- Coating can be easily detached when peeling.
- Insulation between the primary side and secondary side of transformers can be ensured.
- Barriers, interlayer tape, and insulating tape are not required.
- Coating strength can withstand for high-speed wire winding.
These products are employed in switching power supplies and transformers in AC adapters which are commonly used in industrial equipment and consumer appliances.
- Switching power supplies
- PC power supplies (AC adapters)
- Mobile phone chargers
Their triple-insulated structure allows them to be regarded as enhanced insulated wires from the perspective of safety standards.
Catalog PDF Download
Product Inquiry about Triple Insulated Winding Wire