Maximum continuous usage temperature: 250ºC
PFA insulated wires have excellent electrical and mechanical characteristic, and extremely high thermal, cold, and chemical resistance. They are particularly well-suited to use as wiring in high-temperature environments such as near furnaces or engines, and in environments with exposure to chemicals such as chemical plants.
- Maximum continuous usage temperature: 250ºC
- Excellent electrical characteristic such as low relative dielectric constants and small dielectric losses.
- Outstanding resistance to heat, cold, oil, and chemicals, and also incombustible.
- Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices, etc.
- Secondary lead wires for general equipment
- Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures
- Wiring in environments with extremely low temperatures (-150ºC and lower)
|Colors||9 colors: black, white, red, yellow, green, brown, orange, gray, and purple.|
Product Inquiry about Heat Resistance Wire