Maximum continuous usage temperature: 150ºC
ETFE insulated wires have excellent electrical and mechanical characteristic, and thermal and chemical resistance. They are suitable for wiring in electronic equipment which has a tendency to build up and retain heat, and in environments where they will be exposed to oil or chemicals, such as in chemical plants or for application in industrial robots.
- Maximum continuous usage temperature: 150ºC
- Low relative dielectric constants and excellent electrical characteristic.
- Insulation materials have roughly twice the tensile strength of FEP, with excellent mechanical strength.
- Outstanding resistance to oil, cold, and chemicals, and also flame resistant.
- Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices, etc.
- Lead wires of small coils and relays, etc.
- Wiring for movable components subject to bending or flexure
|Colors||9 colors: black, white, red, yellow, green, brown, orange, gray, and purple.|
- UL Style No. 1670, 150ºC rating, no voltage regulation (small wire diameter, high-density wiring is possible)
- UL Style No. 1671, 150ºC rating, 300V (for electronic device wiring)
Product Inquiry about Heat Resistance Wire