This multi-port coaxial connector can connect multiple coaxial lines of up to 67 GHz DC at once via a printed circuit board connector and cable plug.
This system uses dedicated cables and offers a variety of connectable coaxial connectors.
The small pitch has enabled a smaller footprint for the board.
It's a coined word for wave and molle, the Italian word for microwave and molle, which means "flexible", and has the image of a cable with high frequency and flexibility.
- The plug connector component of the small pitch multi port coaxial connection system is a small connector with a small pitch (8 ports (8×1), 16 ports (8×2)) that enables more extensive high-density mounting when compared with existing coaxial multi port connectors.
- The cable assembly also supports the adjustment of delay time for all 8 or 16 transmission routes. This allows for data transmission and acquisition of synchronized signals, as well as data transmission and acquisition of differential signal transmission lines.
- The cable section makes use an extremely flexible cable structure that achieves low attenuation and reflectance through utilization of our proprietary technology. We offer a wide lineup of coaxial connectors that can be used with this cable. (1.85, 2.92, SMA plug jack, SMP, SMPM jack connector)
- Supports multiple-channel connection such as from printed circuit board connectors to measuring instruments.
- Coaxial jumper for board-to-board connections
- High-density mounting on evaluation boards, etc.
- IC chip test board
- Various evaluation devices
Catalog PDF Download
Product Inquiry about High Frequency Cable Assemblies