Heater wires in which resistance wires are wound in a spiral shape around a core filament and insulating treatment is performed with heat-resistant PVC resin.
With outstanding cost performance and workability, they can be used in a wide variety of applications including warming and condensation prevention.
|Rated voltage||300V or less|
|Maximum usage temperature||110ºC|
|Maximum heat generation||8W/ｍ|
|Standard outer diameter||2.5mm|
|Standard resistance value||10Ω/ｍ～9100Ω/ｍ|
(Note) Other requests can also be accommodated.
- Highly flexible heater wires with excellent overall physical properties (insulation, flame resistance, strength, etc.).
- Low prices with excellent workability.
- Heater wires can be bonded to aluminum foil and processed into sheet-shaped heaters.
- Heaters for dew prevention and defrosting of equipment such as refrigerators and vending machines.
- Warming heaters for equipment such as heated toilet seats.
- Heaters for other uses such as heating, heat insulation, and freezing prevention.
Product Inquiry about Heater Products