Heaters in which heater wires with excellent overall physical properties (insulation, flame resistance, strength, etc.) are processed into the shape of cords or sheets.
These are cord-shaped heaters processed for connection of lead wires to both terminals of PVC covered heater wires, and sheet-shaped heaters processed for heat welding of PVC covered heater wires to aluminum foil with excellent thermal uniformity.
They can be used in a wide variety of applications including warming and condensation prevention.
- Both terminals of the lead wires can be processed for connection to required types of terminals or connectors.
- Aluminum foil can be processed into desired shapes.
- The back surfaces of the aluminum foil can be processed to have adhesive coatings or to have adhesives affixed to them.
- Heaters for dew prevention and defrosting of equipment such as refrigerators and vending machines.
- Warming heaters for equipment such as heated toilet seats.
- Heaters for other uses such as heating, heat insulation, and freezing prevention.
Product Inquiry about Heater Products