Heater wires in which resistance wires are wound in a spiral shape around a core filament and insulating treatment is performed with fluorine resin.
With small diameters and outstanding thermal resistance, mechanical strength, and chemical resistance, they can be used in a wide range of applications including warming and heat insulation.
|Rated voltage||125V or less|
|Maximum usage temperature||150ºC、200ºC|
|Standard outer diameter||0.9mm|
|Standard resistance value||0.3Ω/ｍ～300Ω/ｍ|
(Note) Other requests can also be accommodated.
- Heater wires with outstanding thermal resistance, insulation, mechanical strength, chemical resistance, and other properties.
- Heater wire diameters can be reduced.
- Heater wires can be bonded to aluminum foil and processed into sheet-shaped heaters.
- Heaters for dew prevention and defrosting of equipment such as refrigerators and vending machines.
- Warming heaters for equipment such as heated toilet seats.
- Heaters for other uses such as heating, heat insulation, and freezing prevention.
Product Inquiry about Heater Products