Contact Probes are wire probes with extremely small diameters, suitable for inspecting electronic components with narrow pitch electrodes.
Their conductors use palladium alloys, copper-silver alloys, tungsten, rhenium tungsten, and beryllium copper.
Compared to spring-type or cantilever-type probes, these are probe pins with excellent support for narrow pitches and area arrays associated with higher integration.
Contact probes using palladium alloys for their conducting materials have also been newly added to our lineup.
- TOTOKU's original production methods have made it possible to process the tips of exceedingly small, fine areas.
- Our original coating production methods and peeling methods have achieved excellent insulation characteristic and sharper coating boundary surfaces. Our special surface treatment has also improved the smoothness of the insulation coating surfaces.
- Conductors which use palladium alloys have the advantage of being resistant to oxidation, for improved stability in their contact resistance. They are perfect for applications such as inspections of semiconductors which cannot tolerate oxidation. We can offer support for extremely small diameters starting from 30 μm.
- Continuity inspection of IC packaged boards
- Continuity inspection of narrow pitch pattern printed circuit boards
- Continuity inspection of liquid crystal panels
- Continuity inspection of various connectors
- Kelvin resistance measurement of multi-layer circuit boards (detection of pseudo-contact)
- Applications for semiconductor wafer inspections, etc.
Catalog PDF Download
WHISCUT Lead Wires (to high mechanical strength lead wire)
Ideal for use as wiring materials in various types of precision devices. Their extremely small diameters and high straightness allow them to improve wiring workability.
Product Inquiry about Contact Probes