High Performance Coaxial Cables with exceptionally stable characteristic impedance, and outstanding mechanical strength and flexibility, perfectly suited to semiconductor measurement and inspection.
RUOTA products are coaxial cables using hollow-structure fluorine resin dielectrics, making them well-suited to high-frequency bandwidths which support high-speed transmission of high-capacity data. They are provided for use in a wide range of fields including communication equipment, automobiles, industrial equipment, and medical devices.
RUOTA means wheel in Italian. This product was named after the external features of the cross-section of the wheel, which resembles the shape of an automobile or other wheel.
- Highly-stable characteristic impedance
- Minimal phase fluctuations resulting from temperature changes
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Support for high frequencies
- Smaller diameters
- Excellent thermal resistance and chemical resistance
- Semiconductor inspection equipment
- Applications for semiconductor testers
Catalog PDF Download
Product Inquiry about Extra Fine Alloy Wires