As a fundamental principle of corporate management, our group strives to fulfill its corporate social responsibility by contributing to all stakeholders through business activities that take into account society and the environment.
To this end, we have established a Charter of Corporate Behavior as follows.
- We will comply with domestic and international laws and in-house regulations, and act in accordance with social norms, ethics, etc.
- By providing trustworthy products and services, we aim to enhance customer satisfaction and conduct business as a socially useful company.
- We will properly and appropriately disclose corporate information, including financial statements.
- We aim to be a company that enables its employees to work cheerfully and enthusiastically.
- As a member of the international community, we will respect the cultures and traditions of other countries.
- We will endeavor to act in a manner that protects the global environment.
- We will respond to antisocial forces with a resolute attitude.
Conflict Minerals Policy
The TOTOKU Group has a policy of not using minerals that have been mined unlawfully in conflict regions or components that are made from such minerals in its products.
We request the understanding and cooperation of our business partners for the TOTOKU Group’s efforts toward the elimination of conflict minerals.
Top of Page